Hope Retainer Ring Chainring - 10/11 Speed
- ShowProduct Information Our Retainer Chainring has a narrow/wide tooth configuration designed for 1x10 and 1x11 set-ups with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium gives the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
- Hard anodised finish makes them ultra durable and increases longevity
- Options available to suit both 96 BCD & 104 BCD 4 bolt crank set ups
- 104 BCD version available in black, silver or gold
- 96 BCD version available in black only
- 104 BCD version sizes available in:30, 32, 34 and 36 tooth
- 96 BCD version sizes available in:30, 32 and 34 tooth
- Designed to suit cranks with 96 or 104BCD 4 bolt patterns
- Designed to run with conventional 9spd, 10spd or 11spd set-ups
- Weight from: 41g
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.