Hope Spider Crankset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ideally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use. Developed over many years the Hope crank has been ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIdeally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use.
Developed over many years the Hope crank has been designed using the latest FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tools and extensive multi discipline field testing.
The cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface (pat pending) and incredibly versatile spline mounted spider/chainring system. Our expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q Factor & Chainline
Several spindle length options available to accomodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes)
- Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T
- Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bashguard on all spiders)
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversized axle
- Different axle length options available to accomodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34 tooth spiderless ring)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.