Hope Spiderless Retainer Chainring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A neat lightweight direct mount retainer ring option for our chainset.Key Features:Direct mount reta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Direct mount retainer ring designed specifically for our chainset
- Saves weight without need for a seperate spider
- Able to run a broader range of smaller chainring sizes
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium gives the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
- Hard anodised finish makes them ultra durable and increases longevity
- 12% Ovality on Oval Standard
- Sizes range from 26 to 36 tooth
- Weight:62g for a 32 tooth
- Offset to give a perfect chainline
- Choose between Standard or Boost to get the best possible chainline
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.