Hope Spiderless Retainer Chainring
- ShowProduct Information A neat lightweight direct mount retainer ring option for our chainset.Key Features:Direct mount reta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Direct mount retainer ring designed specifically for our chainset
- Saves weight without need for a seperate spider
- Able to run a broader range of smaller chainring sizes
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium gives the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
- Hard anodised finish makes them ultra durable and increases longevity
- 12% Ovality on Oval Standard
- Sizes range from 26 to 36 tooth
- Weight:62g for a 32 tooth
- Offset to give a perfect chainline
- Choose between Standard or Boost to get the best possible chainline
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hope Spiderless Retainer Chainring Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £15.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.