Hope Stealth Race Evo X2 Disc Brake - No Rotor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight yet powerful, the Hope Stealth Race Evo X2 offers powerful stopping control for cross co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight yet powerful, the Hope Stealth Race Evo X2 offers powerful stopping control for cross country bikes where every gram matters.
The Race Evo lever takes lightweight performance to the next level with titanium bolts as standard. Beautifully crafted, you get the great Hope lever feel in a much lighter-weight package.
Based on the award winning Mini caliper, the X2 offers the same excellent modulation and power while shedding precious grams. Machined out of a single block of T6 aluminium alloy the X2 caliper is incredibly stiff for such a lightweight unit, so you get consistent stopping control.
Shave off the grams without sacrificing stopping power with the Hope Stealth Race Evo X2 hydraulic disc brakes.
- A mix of ten titanium and two aluminium bolts for lightweight
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper for consistent stopping power
- Increased piston diameter for increased braking power
- Super lightweight lever design
- Split clamp on lever for easy fitting
- Lightweight at only 198g
- The Race EVO X2 takes the performance of the award-winning Hope Mini and sheds a few more precision grams without compromising power and modulation
- Lightweight alloy Race Evo lever with titanium bolts as standard
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with all brake mount options
- Caliper and lever machined using 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Lightweight black hose
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor sizes
- Weight from: 198g
Note: The levers are available in both left and right-hand versions for both front and rear brake. UK convention is for the front brake lever on the right-hand side and the rear on the left.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.