Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone Disc Brake - No Rotor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trial Zone brake system has been designed & engineered to meet the demands of the worlds best trials... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Two huge 25mm aluminium pistons offer great power and stiffness
- Lever features a split clamp for easy fitting
- Designed specifically for trials riding
- Designed to work with our Trial Zone rotors for optimum performance
- Weight from 242g
- Trial Zone lever and caliper are CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy, giving smooth, progressive feel and power
- The Trial Zone master cylinder will deliver the right brake pressure to the caliper whilst keeping its solid and positive feel
- Features a split clamp on lever for easy fitting
- The Trial Zone brake is supplied with our standard custom black hose for high performance and low weight
- The brake is finished with our durable black anodising and laser etched graphics
- Trial Zone specific stainless steel rotors available in most sizes from 140mm to 205mm
- Post mount, 9.74 caliper body, International Standard calipers also available
- Top entry pad fitting
- Weight from: 242g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.