Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake - No Rotor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate DH brake for the most demanding tracks. The Hope Tech 3 V4 mountain bike disc brake giv... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The ultimate DH brake for the most demanding tracks. The Hope Tech 3 V4 mountain bike disc brake gives you the powerful stopping control you need when you are taking on the most challenging technical terrain. Perfect for downhill racers and aggressive trail riders who need a little more stopping power.
The Tech 3 lever offers an outstanding feel, with very effective, tool free reach and bite point adjustment. This allows you to get the perfect set up for your hands very easily and offers a 5% power increase compared to other Hope levers. Hope brake levers are left/right specific and are compatible with Shimano I-Spec A shifters which can be fitted directly to the lever body.
Machined from a single block of T6 aluminium, the one piece V4 caliper is very rigid so you get powerful and consistent stopping control. The V4 is a four pot caliper, with two pairs of pistons, offers improved modulation as well as increased stopping power. The phenolic pistons are less effected by heat than metal pistons, so you get more consistent performance on long descents.
Braided hoses improve the braking power still further as well as helping dissipate heat on long tracks.
Beef up your braking with the Hope Tech 3 V4 hydraulic disc brake for DH MTBs.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper for powerful stopping control
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic 16mm pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to Hope’s previous lever
- Reach and bite point adjustment for the perfect set up
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red and Orange
- Supplied with braided hose for improved heat management
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & SRAM shifters
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Compatible with 183mm and 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 344g
Note: The levers are available in both left and right hand versions for both front and rear brake. UK convention is for the front brake lever on the right hand side and the rear on the left.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.