Hope Tech Enduro - Pro 4 27.5 / 650B Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Hope - at the heart of quality wheelsets’ Strong and reliable. The H... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Hope - at the heart of quality wheelsets’
Strong and reliable. The Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 is a 27.5” (650b) MTB front wheel is strong enough to take on the most challenging enduro trails while remaining light enough for all-day pedalling.
The welded & eyeleted 6061 aluminium rims feature a triple chamber construction which offers rugged reliability on even the roughest tracks. The 23mm internal width offers good support for high volume tyres and are tubeless compatible – just add tape and valves.
Pro 4 reliability
The Pro 4 is the latest in a long line of ultra-reliable and easily serviceable hubs from Hope. Available in regular 100mm and Boost 110mm widths the hubs are compatible with a wide range of axle configurations. Out of the box they are ready for both QR and 15mm axles with conversions for 20mm available separately.
- Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope
- Triple cavity rim design offers increased strength
- Tubeless compatible – requires tape and valve
- Pro 4 hub for reliable performance in UK conditions
- Wheel size: 27.5” (650b)
- Hub sizes: 100mm, 110mm Boost
- Axle compatibility: QR & 15mm (20mm conversion available separately)
- Colours: Blue, Orange, Black, Purple, Red, Silver
- Weight: 923g
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hub wheel builds available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hub wheel builds also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD:27.5" 562
- Weights for rim only 27.5"-510g
- Compete standard wheel weights: 26" F 911g R 1020g // 27.5" F 923g R 1061g // 29" F 962g R 1093g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 26" F 900g R 1028g // 27.5" F 949g R 1074g // 29" F 973g R 1106g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.