Hope Tech Enduro - Pro 4 29" Rear Wheel - Silver
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enduro/trail wheels built with our own Tech Enduro rimKey FeaturesBuilt with Pro 4 hubs in either st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 29"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- 135mm, 148mm and 150mm complete rear wheel options available
- Standard shimano or Sram XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hub wheel builds available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hub wheel builds also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions, 148mm & 150mm (135x10//135x12//135x10 bolt in conversions are available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 29" 600
- Weights for rim only 29"-540g
- Compete standard wheel weights: 29" F 962g R 1093g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.