Hope Tech Enduro - Pro 4 29er Rear Wheel - Purple
Please Note: Hope specific freehubs are only compatible with Hope cassettes
- ShowProduct Information Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 29er wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 29er wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challenging terrain. From enduro race tracks, to downhill runs and all day trail adventures, Hope Tech Enduro wheels can be depended on to keep you rolling.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4-pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope Enduro rims are robust and feature a triple cavity design. The 6061 T6 aluminium rim is eyeleted around the spoke holes and welded to give it extra strength. Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel, double butted spokes in black are paired with silver brass spokes to finish off the wheels, making a super strong and dependable wheelset.
This 29” wheel comes in 32 hole configuration with a Purple hub and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. There are also a number of different widths available, including the new 148mm Boost standard.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 29"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- 135mm, 148mm and 150mm complete rear wheel options available
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hub wheel builds available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hub wheel builds also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions, 148mm & 150mm (135x10//135x12//135x10 bolt in conversions are available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 29" 600
- Weights for rim only 29"-540g
- Compete standard wheel weights: 29" F 962g R 1093g
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.