Hope Tech Enduro S-Pull - Pro 4 Straight-Pull 27.5 / 650B Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 Straight-Pull 27.5” wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 Straight-Pull 27.5” wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challenging terrain. From enduro race tracks, to downhill runs and all day trail adventures, Hope Tech Enduro wheels can be depended on to keep you rolling.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4-pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope Enduro rims are robust and feature a triple cavity design. The 6061 T6 aluminium rim is eyeleted around the spoke holes and welded to give it extra strength. Straight Pull (S-Pull) Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel, double butted spokes in black are paired with silver brass spokes to finish off the wheels, making a super strong and dependable wheelset.
This 27.5” (650b) wheel comes in 32 hole configuration and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. This wheel comes in 142x12mm configuration and is supplied with adaptors to convert it to QR. Other adaptors are available separately.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 27.5
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard Shimano or Sram XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions(135x10//135x12//135x10 bolt in conversions are available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD:27.5" 562
- Weights for rim only 27.5"-510g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights:27.5" R 1074g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.