Hope Tech XC S-Pull - Pro 4 Straight-Pull 27.5 / 650B Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Tech XC straight-pull 27.5 inch front wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Hope Tech XC straight-pull 27.5 inch front wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been known for over the years into a reasonably priced and ultra-dependable package, perfect for challenging cross country races or trail adventures in the mountains.
British developed and built, Hope Tech hubs are made to take on the rigors of UK riding, with all the slop and wet grit that makes it so special. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 27.5” front wheel is available in 100mm width. It comes with 15mm and QR adaptors, and 20mm and 9mm conversions are available separately, so is convertible to adapt to whichever standard you need.
Hope have designed a lightweight rim, made from 6056 T6 aluminium, and welded for extra strength. The 32 spoke holes are eyeleted to deal with the stresses from the forces of challenging terrain. Completing the build are black, stainless steel Sapim Race/Sprint double butted spokes, and silver brass nipples. The Straight Pull (S-Pull) spoke configuration helps keep spoke tension even across the wheel, helping reliability. This combination allows for the increases security of a stronger wheel, yet keeps the wheels lightweight to help rolling speed.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 27.5"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard wheel weights from 760g for a front and 884g for a rear
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "XC rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 542 // 27.5" 567 // 29" 605
- Weight for rim only 26"-358g, 27.5"-375g, 29"-395g
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 26" F 743g R 880g // 27.5" F 800g R 930g // 29" F 825g R 950g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.