Hope Tech XC S-Pull - Pro 4 Straight-Pull 27.5 / 650B Rear Wheel - 32 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Tech XC Straight-Pull Pro 4 27.5 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Hope Tech XC Straight-Pull Pro 4 27.5 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been known for over the years into a reasonably priced and ultra-dependable package, perfect for challenging cross country races or trail adventures in the mountains.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for superb reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4 pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. They are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 27.5” rear wheel comes in 32 hole configuration and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. The 135mm width comes included with 142x12mm adaptors, and other configurations are available separately.
Hope have designed a lightweight rim, made from 6056 T6 aluminium, and welded for extra strength. The 32 spoke holes are eyeleted to deal with the stresses from the forces of challenging terrain. Completing the build are black, stainless steel Sapim Race/Sprint double butted spokes, and silver brass nipples.
The Straight Pull (S-Pull) spoke configuration helps keep spoke tension even across the wheel, helping reliability. This combination allows for the increases security of a stronger wheel, yet keeps the wheels lightweight to help rolling speed.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 27.5"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "XC rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hubs also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied with135mm QR and 142x12 conversions included (135x10//135x12//135x10 bolt in// conversions available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 27.5" 567
- Weight for rim only27.5"-375g,
- Complete straight pull wheel weights: 27.5" 930g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.