Hope Tech XC SP24 S-Pull - Pro 4 Straight-Pull 26" Rear Wheel - 24 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Tech XC Straight-Pull Pro 4 26 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Hope Tech XC Straight-Pull Pro 4 26 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been known for over the years into a reasonably priced and ultra-dependable package, perfect for challenging cross country races or trail adventures in the mountains.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for superb reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4 pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. They are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 26” rear wheel comes in 24 hole configuration and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. The 135mm width comes included with 142x12mm adaptors, and other configurations are available separately.
Hope have designed a lightweight rim, made from 6056 T6 aluminium, and welded for extra strength. The 24 spoke holes are eyeleted to deal with the stresses from the forces of challenging terrain. Completing the build are black, stainless steel Sapim Race/Sprint double butted spokes, and silver brass nipples.
The Straight Pull (S-Pull) spoke configuration helps keep spoke tension even across the wheel, helping reliability. This combination allows for the increases security of a stronger wheel, yet keeps the wheels lightweight to help rolling speed.
- Built with SP24 hubs and straight-pull spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 26" only
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Weight for 26" Rear 880g
Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Straight pull hubs only in Black
- Rear wheels supplied as 135mm QR (142x 12 conversion included)
- SP24 24 hole straight pull hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 542