Hump Big Waterproof Rucsac Cover
- ShowProduct Information The Big HUMP takes the legendary Deluxe HUMP and makes room for everything but the kitchen sink! Key... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe Big HUMP takes the legendary Deluxe HUMP and makes room for everything but the kitchen sink!
- Constructed from fully waterproof fabric with taped seams, the Original HUMP keeps the contents of your bag dry
- Safety yellow day-glo fabric feature highly reflective chevron prints and stripes to give you superb daytime and night time visibility
- The packaging doubles up as a reusable waterproof sleeve that clips into the inside of the cover
- The mesh pocket is the ideal home for an LED light to further strengthen your visibility
- Elasticised binding ensures a great fit to most bags
- The elasticated snap buckle fasteners ensure that the Hump fits snugly over your backpack or pannier bag for a custom tuned fit
- It can also be used to cover bike pannier bags for increased visibility and protection from the elements
- Designed to fit most backpacks between 40 - 50 litres
- HUMP's two year guarantee covers your backpack cover against manufacturing defaults
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.