Hump Signal Womens Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The Hump Signal women’s waterproof cycling jacket is built for commuters who need extra protection f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Hump Signal women’s waterproof cycling jacket is built for commuters who need extra protection from highly visible elements, zips, graphics and logos. 100% waterproof and breathable the Signal is the perfect women’s commuter jacket.
Key to performance is the mix of high contrast colours and reflective prints. Large chevrons on the back and lower arms mark out your extremities. Not just visible, the women’s Hump Signal cycling jacket is 100% waterproof with taped seams so you’ll stay dry and comfortable in the heaviest storms.
Hump’s Underarm vents and a vented rear yoke offer a cooling flow of air when you start to heat up. Adjustable shock cords let you fine tune the fit to your body to keep draughts and the elements out.
- The ladies Signal jacket ensures you'll be seen on the roads thanks to it's high contrast colours and flood of reflective prints
- Huge reflective chevrons across the back of the jacket and lower arms give great night time visibility
- A fully reflective front zipper, reflective piping down the front and rear of the arms as well as additional prints complete the women’s Signal cycling jackets vast array of night time safety features
- Fully waterproof and tape seamed, the Hump Signal will keep you dry in the harshest of storms
- A stowaway hood folds neatly away to avoid any unwanted bulk
- Adjustable shock cords at the collar, rear hood and waist allow the jacket to be tuned to your body to help keep the elements out
- Underarm vent zippers and vented rear yoke give you a welcome flood of cool air when you start to feel the heat
- A stash pocket located on the right hip and a conveniently placed waterproof chest pocket give you quick access to your essentials
- HUMP's two year guarantee covers your cycling jacket against manufacturing defaults
- Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
- Colour: Yellow, Pink, Blue
Hump Signal Womens Waterproof Cycling Jacket Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
This got a thorough Cornish soaking on its first outing and performed admirably. Lightweight and very comfortable.
This got a thorough Cornish soaking on its first outing and performed admirably. Lightweight and very comfortable.Close review
This jacket looks stylish and trendy. It is extremely light and made extremely well. However the downside is that it is a snug fit and allows little room for movement and in the winter layering may be a problem. My suggestion is that you go up one size as this is a good jacket.
This jacket looks stylish and trendy. It is extremely light and made extremely well. However the downside is that it is a snug fit and allows little room for movement and in the winter layering may be a problem. My suggestion is that you go up one size as this is a good jacket.Close review
Women's Cycling Jackets Size Guide
|Size||Bust (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.