Huub Aegis II Womens Triathlon Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information It was the goal of the team to create a suit that gives a true HUUB experience at a price that is ac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Huub Wet Suit Size Chart
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A suit offering full smoothskin and 3:5 ratio buoyancy. Japanese smoothskin materials designed for low drag co-efficiency.
- Unrivalled 3mm neoprene for correct buoyancy level and all overbody flexibility. High stretch lining combined with thinner and more flexible outer smooth skin.
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry.
- Multi-panel shoulders and chest designed to allow neoprene grain stretch that conforms to body shape and stretch.
- Speed cut ankle for easy release in transition.
- Large velcro contact area for neck comfort and adjustment.
- Break-away Zipper for the fastest transition.
- Newly added Low Neck Line
- Japanese flexible rubber
- Break away zipper
- Low line neck
- Speed cut ankles
- Exclusive 3:5 buoyancy for optimum body position
- Strategically placed high buoyancy panels to lift legs and hips
- Extra stretch panels located in high reach zones
- Optimized materials modulus for comfort and performance
There are currently no customer reviews
Huub Wet Suit Size Chart
Use the Huub size chart to find the best fit for you.
Huub Wetsuit Sizing
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Build||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||4'9" - 5'3"||122 - 143||Extra Small||145 - 160||55 - 65|
|ST||5'8" - 6'0"||130 - 150||Small / Tall||173 - 183||59 - 68|
|S||5'3" - 5'7"||141 - 165||Small||160 - 170||64 - 75|
|SMT||5'8" - 6'0"||161 - 179||Small / Med / Tall||173 - 183||73 - 81|
|M||5'7" - 6'1"||159 - 187||Medium||170 - 185||72 - 85|
|MT||5'11" - 6'3"||161 - 190||Medium / Tall||180 - 191||73 - 86|
|ML||5'10" - 6'3"||177 - 198||Medium / Large||178 - 191||80 - 90|
|L||5'11" - 6'4"||194 - 220||Large||180 - 193||88 - 100|
|XL||6'0" - 6'8"||210+||Extra Large||183 - 203||95+|
|SS||5'7" - 6'1"||193 - 220||Short / Stocky||170 - 185||88 - 100|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.