ISM Adamo Podium Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Podium took five years of development, but the results are worth it. The first introduction to o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Podium took five years of development, but the results are worth it. The first introduction to our Performance Long category, the Podium excels for road riders that like to move fore and aft, and want more saddle length. The overall profile of the Podium is long and lean, with a gradual transition from front-to-back.
The front arms of the Podium feature a contoured downward slope. This can aid in allowing the rider to roll their hips forward for high power output, or for increased comfort with a high amount of saddle-to-handlebar drop.
Compared to the other seats in this category, the Podium is the firmest. It is loved by many riders on the Jelly Belly p/b Maxxis Pro Cycling Team, who ride it on both road and time trial bikes. Like all ISM saddles, the Podium is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Category: Performance Long
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 130mm
- Padding: 15-series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Titanium Alloy