IXS Dagger Knee Pads
- ShowProduct Information Ideal for downhill and gravity extreme sport. 360° all around breathable "AeroMesh ™", moisture wick... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIdeal for downhill and gravity extreme sport.
- 360° all around breathable "AeroMesh ™", moisture wicking, anti bacterial - does not stink!
- "SqueezeBox ™" - specific developed and patented joint system for optimised fit and move ability between knee and shin.
- "ArmadilloDuo ™" - high quality double injected protection shells made of shock absorbent polypropylene.
- Skid Protection - tear resistant Nylon layers prevent protection zones from cracking.
- "NockOut ™" - shock absorbent padding along the leg, upper leg and knee sides as well as in all vital zones.
- "SideTap ™" - integrated side padding.
- "LoopLock ™" - fasteners. maximum security and adjustability, decompression.
- Silicone - non slip, no creep.
- 360g (pair).
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.