IXS Hammer Knee/Shin Guards
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight and yet incredibly protective, the iXS Hammer Knee/Shin Guard lets you push the limits o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Lightweight and yet incredibly protective, the iXS Hammer Knee/Shin Guard lets you push the limits of tyre grip and your own skill levels when pushing hard on technical downhill mountain bike trails.
Offering CE certified protection the Hammer Knee/Shin Guard uses a combination of rigid protection zones and EVA foam inserts, iXS NockOut zones, so impacts are taken care of should you hit the deck, protecting you from scrapes and bruising.
However perforated structures maintain a high degree of breathability so you remain cool and comfortable without sacrificing the all-important impact absorption.
While you want shock absorption you'll also want plenty of flexibility when you need to pedal, which is where the iXS Armadillo design comes in.
The ergonomic construction ensures that the guard adapts to the body so you don't feel restricted and also removes any areas of irritation - this leaves you to concentrate on nailing technical sections and hitting the fastest lines.
- Downhill-Freeride MTB protectionDownhill-Freeride MTB protection
- Shock Absorbent Polypropylene shell
- NockOut shock absorbent soft padding
- VentMesh for high ventilation
- CE/EN1621-2 tested and certified
- Weight: Approx 300g
- Sizing: Upper leg circumference - S: 35-45cm, M: 40-50cm, L: 45-55cm, XL: 50-60cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.