IXS Trail EVO MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Trail RS EVO Helmet is the ideal companion on All-Mountain and Trail tours. The helmet provides ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Trail RS EVO Helmet is the ideal companion on All-Mountain and Trail tours. The helmet provides all round protection with In-mould technology to which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material.
The 22 ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. Ergo-Fit Ultra™, a two-component adjustment unit with precision interlocking creates a comfortable and extremely accurate fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort.
The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall, minimising the danger of injuries and the risk of damage.
The Trail RS Evo helmet also fulfils European safety standard EN1078, as well as the American CPSC.
- In-mould technology
- External and internal ventilation channels with 22 openings
- Adjustable visor with quick release system
- Adjusting dial with precision interlocking
- Ergo-Fit Ultra™ system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-In-mould: 360° In-mould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- Certifications: EN1078, CPSC
- In-mould: Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is moulded directly to an outer hard shell.
- Ergo-Fit Ultra: Lightweight flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort.
- Micro Dial Adjustment: Dial disc. Micro adjustments make it easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.