Ibis Ripmo GX Eagle Fox Float X2 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The love child of a Ripley and the Mojo HD4, the all-new Ripmo is a big wheeled slasher that’s alway... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Long Droppers - What’s better than a dropper post? A longer one. That’s why our frame is designed around a dropper that's as long as possible. Riders on large and XL frames can use a 175mm post, and riders with longer inseams can get away with a 185mm or 200mm post. Folks on mediums can use 150-175mm and the small frames will accept 125-150mm. That low top tube means extra clearance, which gives you the flexibility to pick frame size based on reach, not standover height.
- Internal Cable Tunnels - While all our bikes have internally routed cables, the Ripmo is the first to feature carbon fibre tubes moulded inside the frame. Just put the housing through and it pops out the other end, no need for swear words or a picket.
- Tire Options - Tire makers now have a range of options with varying tread patterns and casings from 2.4" - 2.6", all optimized for 35mm wide rims. With the Ripmo, you can choose the tires that work best for you and have plenty of clearance to boot.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Ripmo Complete Bike|
|Fork:||Fox Float 36 RC2 Factory Series 160mm, 29”, 110x15|
|Rear Shock:||2018, FLOAT X2 Factory Climb Switch Kashima|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40.ZS44/ZS56 Headset|
|Stem:||Ibis 3D Forged Stem 31.8, 50mm|
|Bars:||Ibis Riser Bar 780mm, Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BL/BR-M6000 180mm Front Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BL/BR-M6000 180mm Rear Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M6000|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Eagle GX 12-SPEED|
|Shifters:||SRAM Eagle GX 12-SPEED|
|Rims:||Ibis 938 Alloy Rim|
|Front Hub:||Ibis 6 Bolt 110 x 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Ibis 6 Bolt 148 x 12mm|
|Spokes:||Pillar 14/15 Spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF WT 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor WT 2.5|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV-Si 31.6, KGP Remote|
|Chainset:||SRAM Descendant Aluminum, 175mm, 32 Tooth|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP XR MTB68 ROAD WIDE AXLE 73|
|Chain:||GX EAGLE 120LINK POWERLOCK 12-SPEED|
|Cassette:||CASSETTE X-GLIDE 1275 EAGLE 10-50T|