World Championship winning frames.
- Developed with input from UK Pro rider Martin Ogden and ridden to World Championship Glory by Team Identiti's Joey Gough (W1 plate).
- Designed to be stiff, lightweight and strong.
- A frame which follows the racing pedigree and success that Identiti has become known for in the 4X market.
- It's not just all about how light the frame is...
- It's just as important as to how it handles and,
- especially with BMX, how it transmits your pedaling
- power into forward motion, instead of flex.
- Identiti frames are designed to give you that maximum snap out of the gate...
- 7005 Triple butted Top tube and Down tube.
- Ovalised 7005 triple butted top tube.
- Large diameter Bi-Ovalised downtube.
- Box section seat stays with overlapped seat stay junction.
- Twin Box chainstays
- Forged Aluminium yoke.
- Oversize seat tube.
- Bolt in cable guides.
- Taper-Lock Dropouts
- Headset - traditional 1 1/8th push in. EC34/EC34.
- QR Seat clamp and Superlight (220g) Genetic 7005 seat post included.
- Price does not include fork but all frames are available with Black Answer Dagger Carbon fork option
- Plaese Note: Our "Expert" size format is designed to accept 20x1.5" wheels as standard.
- Brake mounts do not accept the larger diameter 20 13/8 or 11/8" rims without an appropriate adaptor.