Intense M16C Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A World Cup proven race machine. The Intense M16C follows a heritage of downhill race bikes from the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A World Cup proven race machine. The Intense M16C follows a heritage of downhill race bikes from the original M1 to show that the spirit of speed is not lost. The Expert model comes at a more accessible price point but is no less capable.
Featuring a full carbon fibre monocoque frame with UD construction, the geometry is race dialled to get you feeling comfortable and stable at speed, especially with the 157x12mm spacing for wide and stiff rear end. With rear travel being adjustable between 215-240mm, the M16 is made to smash the roughest tracks in the world.
“The M16C is a fitting successor to the M-Series throne, a formidable machine that's capable of everything from bike park laps to full-on downhill racing.” – Pinkbike
A super reliable and durable Shimano Zee drivetrain gets you rolling and Fox suspension absorbs all the drops and big hits with a Performance Elite 40 fork in from and Performance Elite DHX2 shock out back. Renthal stem and handlebar, SRAM Guide brakes and Sun Helix rims finish off the kit for this race ready DH bike.
See what you’re capable of with the Intense M16C Expert.
- Full carbon fibre frame monocoque front triangle with 157x12mm spacing
- Fox Performance Elite 40 fork smashes bumps
- Shimano Zee drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide brakes offer consistent shifting
- Renthal stem and handlebars direct the steering
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colours: Black
- The Intense M16C Expert is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||M16 NM 275 Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle 275” DH Frameset, ISCG 05 Mount, w/ 157 x12 mm spacing, 215 - 240 mm travel|
|Fork:||FOX Performance Elite 40, 27.5" x 200 MM|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Performance Elite COIL DHX2 (450# size small, 550# size medium, 650# size large)|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40, alloy cartridge, 25mm of spacers|
|Stem:||Renthal Direct Mount 50mm|
|Bars:||Renthal Fatbar DH 20 mm x 780 mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 203 mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, 203 mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Zee|
|Rims:||Sun Helix TR29, 27.5"(650b) Disc Rim, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||32 Hole Intense Tuned, 110 x 20mm|
|Rear Hub:||157 x 12mm Shimano Driver, 6-Bolt|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion, 27.5 X 2.5"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion, 27.5 X 2.5"|
|Seat Post:||Intense Recon, 300 x 31.6mm|
|Chain:||KMC 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11-36T, 10 speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.