Intense M16C Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race to podium. The Intense M16C Pro has everything you need to take on the toughest tracks in the w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race to podium. The Intense M16C Pro has everything you need to take on the toughest tracks in the world.
Featuring an EPS moulded, high modulus carbon fibre monocoque frame with compression moulded upper link, the geometry is race dialled to get you feeling comfortable and stable at speed, especially with the 157x12mm spacing for wide and stiff rear end. With rear travel being adjustable between 215-240mm, the M16 is made to smash the roughest DH tracks in the world.
“The M16C is a fitting successor to the M-Series throne, a formidable machine that's capable of everything from bike park laps to full-on downhill racing.” – Pinkbike
RockShox shows their stuff with the Boxxer World Cup fork in front, giving 200mm of air sprung travel that gobbles the hits and the Vivid Coil in the back rolls over everything making a supple ride. A SRAM XO1 DH drivetrain gives you the perfect 7 speed drivetrain for blasting down the mountains and the hugely powerful Shimano Saint brakes will haul you down from speed.
The DT Swiss FR 1950 wheelset is stiff and strong and glues you to the ground with the Maxxis Minion tyres. Finishing off the kit is a Renthal stem and carbon handlebar, Thompson seatpost and E13 LG1 chainguide to give a race ready build.
Smash out the runs with the Intense M16C Pro.
- Full SL high modulus carbon frame with monocoque front and rear triangle
- RockShox Boxxer World Cup fork gives top performance
- Shimano Saint brakes offer huge stopping power
- SRAM XO1 DH gives top level shifting
- DT Swiss FR 1950 wheelset keeps you rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colours: Red, Black
- The Intense M16C Pro is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||M16 SL 275 Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle 275” DH Frameset, ISCG 05 Mount, w/ 157 x12 mm spacing, 215 -240 mm travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Boxxer World Cup, 200 mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Vivid Coil|
|Headset:||Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers|
|Stem:||RENTHAL INTEGRA II Direct Mount 45 mm|
|Bars:||Renthal Fatbar Lite DH 20 mm x 780 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Saint, 203 mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Saint, 203 mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 DH|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 DH|
|Rims:||Stan’s No Tubes|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss FR 1950 CLASSIC 27.5, 110x20 mm , centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||157 x 12 mm w/XD Driver, 20 mm front, centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion, 27.5 X 2.5"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion, 27.5 X 2.5"|
|Seat Post:||Thomson Elite, 31.6 mm, zero offset|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01, 36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA (threaded), 83 mm|
|Chain:||SRAM X1, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-795 10-24, 7 speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.