Intense Recluse 275C Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You won’t be fighting your way to the top, or the bottom for that matter, with the full sus Intense ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
You won’t be fighting your way to the top, or the bottom for that matter, with the full sus Intense Recluse 275C Expert mountain bike. Sporting 140mm travel in the back and 150mm in front, you’ve got everything covered for any situation.
The full carbon fibre full sus frame is stunning and offered in either a striking Orange colourway or stealthy Black. Featuring internal routing for everything but the rear brake, Intense has your interests at heart. The JS-tuned suspension with i-BOX Pivot System allow the suspension to keep active but not sap your energy, taking big mountain hits in its stride and climbing like a goat.
RockShox takes care of suspension duties with the reputable Pike RC up front and a custom-tuned Monarch Plus in the back. Making MTB life convenient is a RockShox Reverb hydraulic dropper seatpost with 150mm of infinitely adjustable travel.
Shimano’s legendary XT drivetrain in 11 speed guise keeps shifting smooth and reliable with a good spread of gears. High performing Maxxis High Roller 2 MTB tyres make sure you’re glued to the ground at speed and SRAM’s Guide RS brakes haul you down with consistent control.
Tuned to deliver thrills, the Intense Recluse 275C Expert will leave you grinning like a kid having ridden for the very first time.
- Full carbon fibre frame with 140mm travel is stiff and strong
- Downtube and chainstay protection from nasty rocks
- BOOST spacing front and rear gives extra stiffness
- RockShox Pike RC fork delivers 150mm of controlled travel
- Custom-tuned RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 rear shock absorbs all the knocks
- RockShox Reverb dropper seatpost makes climbing convenient
- Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain gives smooth, reliable shifting
- SRAM Guide RS brakes are powerful, consistent stoppers
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Orange, Black
|Frame:||275 Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, i-BOX Pivot System, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, Internal Derailleur, Brake & Dropper Post Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, 140mm travel.|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 150mm Travel, 110 x 15 mm|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch Plus HV MM, RC3 HV MM, Custom Tune, 200x57 mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40, alloy cartridge, 25mm of spacers|
|Stem:||Thomson Elite X4: 50mm|
|Bars:||Renthal Fatbar 20mm x 760 mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM GUIDE RS, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM GUIDE RS, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano DEORE XT, RD-M8000, SGS TOP-NORMAL SHADOW PLUS DESIGN|
|Shifters:||Shimano DEORE XT|
|Rims:||DT Swiss E 1900 Spline 275, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||28 Hole DT Swiss SPLINE® hub with pawl drive system, silk matt black ; 100 x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||148x12 BOOST Shimano Driver, centerlock|
|Spokes:||DT Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5x2.30 HR II 62a/60a 60tpi folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5x2.30 HR II 62a/60a 60tpi folding|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6mm x 420 mm, zero offset, 150mm of travel|
|Chainset:||RACE FACE TURBINE, 32T|
|Chain:||Shimano 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano DEORE XT, 11-SPEED, 11-42|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.