Ion K-Pact Zip Knee Pads
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards See the latest products
New in Knee/Shin and Ankle guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The K-Pact Zip is the evolution of our the test-winning and very popular K-Pact. With the new sleeve... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The K-Pact Zip is the evolution of our the test-winning and very popular K-Pact. With the new sleeve material called Super Perforator Neoprene, the K-Pact Zip offers maximum breathability and a secure fit at the same time. Featuring the well-proven SAS-TEC padding with EN 1621, Level 1 certification, the absorption capabilities meet the highest demands of mountain bike riders in all disciplines. Equipped with the Quick E zipper opening on the side, the K-Pact Zip also performs excellently on extended trail tours: Quick E allows for easy on & off so you can leave your shoes on when fitting or removing the pads. And that’s extremely helpful after long climbs or when entering extensive transfers.
- Quick E zipper - A fully integrated zipper opens the protector sleeve from top to bottom. Quicker gear up times mean longer rides.
- SAS-TEC Main Padding - SAS-TEC is a German-based innovative producer of body armor protective components. SAS-TEC has a long track record of producing outstanding motorbike protection – and is the best choice for your safety. We use 3D-protectors made of visco elastic soft foam with incredible shock absorption values.
- Super Perforator Neoprene - Very flexible and robust neoprene with superior breathability. Of course not if compared with a mesh fabric. But for neoprene it is the most breathable one we used to date.
- Lightweight EVA side padding - Closed cell foam – lightweight and flexible protection where you need it.
- Power Aramid - Power Aramid is a synthetic fiber originally developed by DuPont. Today it’s used for a range of applications from bulletproof helmets via tires to bow strings. It offers outstanding tear resistance and tensile strength.
- 35% Neoprene
- 35% Polyurethane
- 15% Nylon
- 8% Polyester
- 7% EVA
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.