Joystick Analog Carbon 30mm Rise MTB Bar - 35mm
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Joystick’s team of riders and designers have been involved with developing some of the most successf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
We then went on to spend three years working closely with our team developing this bar. We used 3 independent testing facilities, went through 3 molds, 2 Red Bull Rampages, and a couple of race seasons to make the perfect bar available for your enjoyment.
* Manufactured with our unique Analog Carbon composite material that gives incredible strength in a race ready light-weight package.
*Analog Carbon’s shock absorption and real rider geometry give the ideal feel for the discerning rider.
Specs:Bar Width:800mm, Rise:30mm, Bend:9°, Upsweep:6°, Weight:212g, Material:Analog Carbon
Technology:Our Analog Carbon bars are manufactured with premium composite materials specially designed for Joystick and molded in our own unique custom molds. With a lab tested strength to weight ratio and incredible feel the Analog Carbon delivers results on the trail and the podium. Analog Carbon has been designed to enhance ride control and dampen vibration from trail feedback. These bars feature reinforced clamping zones in all the key clamping areas for your controls and stem interface. Destructive and real ride testing is done on a regular basis to ensure our standards are continually met.