Julbo Cham Polarized - Ext Range Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comeback of Apline Classic. Polycarbonate (Spectron) Lens - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are ligh... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Comeback of Apline Classic.
Polycarbonate (Spectron) Lens - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens - (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
- Sun protection : Cat. 3
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
- Material : Polycarbonate
The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! New generations are nostalgic for the authentic frame with leather side shields worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunnies: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
- Lens depth : 50
- Distance : 19
- Temple length : 145
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 58
- Age : Adult
- Net Mass (Weight) : 39 g
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort.
- Leather side shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Metal Frame : The iconic metal frame tested and approved by generations of mountaineers
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.