Julbo Explorer 2.0 Reactiv High Mountain 2-4 - Ext Range Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Protection At Its Highest. Reactiv Photochromic Lenses - Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Protection At Its Highest.
Reactiv Photochromic Lenses - Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
From One Extreme To The Other - Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
- NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
- Material : TRIVEX
Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo's flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, EXPLORER 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any compromise.
- Lens depth : 47
- Distance : 11
- Temple length : 135
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 61
- Age : Adult
- Net Mass (Weight) : 44 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.