Julbo Spark Spectron 3 CF Womens Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Elegance and Performance.Polycarbonate (Spectron) Lenses - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Elegance and Performance.
Polycarbonate (Spectron) Lenses - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens - (visible light transmission rate: 12%). Light yet offering good shock resistance, this multipurpose lens is suitable for all types of activity.
- Sun protection : Cat.3
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
- Material : Polycarbonate
Whether you're off on urban or sporting adventures, SPARK is a must-have for women who want a single pair of elegant, high-performance sunglasses. A technical bridge and temples make sure they stay in place, and the perfect vision offered by our REACTIV Photochromic lenses will give you a pair of highly versatile shades. Our SPARK frames mirror the women who wear them: active and stylish whatever the terrain.
- Lens depth : 46
- Distance : 13
- Temple length : 140
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Non
- Lens size : 54
- Age : Adult
- Masse nette en g : 25 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.