K-Edge Computer Combo Mount For Wahoo Bolt
- ShowProduct Information Out-front computer Combo mount for Wahoo bolt computers.This is our next generation of industry-lead... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Our advanced co-polymer Wahoo insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Wahoo Specific Co- Polymer
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- The Customer shopping on a price point no longer has to settle for a plastic Combo mount.
- Through efficiency in both design and manufacturing processes, K-Edge built the sport Combo mount with the same no compromise manufacturing quality out onto Team Sky's TDG bikes, but at an unbeatable price.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.