K-Edge Cyclo Cross Clamp On Chain Catcher Double XL
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunction... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Specifically designed for the extreme conditions of cyclo-cross, it is designed to give the rider the confidence to front-shift in any situation
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Clamps onto the frame independently of the front derailleur mount using its own lightweight clamp, so requires some round seat tube in the area below the derailleur
- The XL extra-long version is suitable for frames with a flared seat-tube where the clamp has to be mounted higher up where there is round tubing
- Designed to work with all double chainring bikes
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 22 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.