K-Edge Pro Aero mount for Garmin Edge 20, 25, 520, 820
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate upgrade for the Garmin computerThe K-Edge aero Garmin mount was developed for Team SKY ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe ultimate upgrade for the Garmin computer
- The K-Edge aero Garmin mount was developed for Team SKY who requested a more aerodynamic mount for the 2014 and 2015 Tour de France
- The goal was to place the Garmin Edge 510 computer as close to the handlebar as possible, and have an aerodynamic leading edge
- By combining these updates with the ideal position out-front, centered and flush with the top of the handlebars, we believe it is fair to call it the aero mount
- The most advanced security is provided by the co-polymer Garmin friendly locking system
- The K-Edge definitive click makes it clear that your Garmin is locked on tight
- Suitable for use with the Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510 and 520
- Compatible: 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 100% carbon bar safe
- Weight: 29 grams
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Compatible with K-Edge Action Camera Mount adapter - KE580BK
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.