K-Edge Pro Combo Mount XL for Garmin Edge 1000 and Action camera interfaces 35mm
- ShowProduct Information The KE1505 Combo Mount might just be the ultimate mountIts purpose is to hold a Garmin computer on t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Its purpose is to hold a Garmin computer on top and an action camera or bike light underneath
- What makes all the difference is in the details
- K-Edge Garmin mounts lock your computer in with confidence
- Using a technically advanced locking system and a proprietary co-polymer interface, you get a truly definitive clunk, when you have twisted your Garmin into the locked position
- The insert has been designed and extensively tested with the purpose of breaking away prior to your computer body tabs in an emergency situation
- Over - Garmin Edge 1000, 810, 800 and Touring computers
- Under - Action Camera style interfaces, plus Electron F350 and F650 lights
- Improves video quality by removing plastic mount shake
- Compatible: 35.0mm diameter handlebars, 100% carbon bar safes
- Lifetime guarantee
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.