K-Edge Pro Combo Mount for Garmin (20, 25, 520, 820 and Camera Interface
- ShowProduct Information The KE1500 Combo Mount might just be the ultimate mountIts purpose is to hold a Garmin computer on t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Its purpose is to hold a Garmin computer on top and an action camera or bike light underneath
- What makes all the difference is in the details
- K-Edge Garmin mounts lock your computer in with confidence
- Using a technically advanced locking system and a proprietary co-polymer interface, you get a truly definitive clunk, when you have twisted your Garmin into the locked position
- The insert has been designed and extensively tested with the purpose of breaking away prior to your computer body tabs in an emergency situation
- Fits Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510 and Action Camera style interfaces, plus Electron F350 and F650 lights
- Improves video quality by removing plastic mount shake
- Compatible: 31.8mm diameter handlebars, 100% carbon bar safe
- Lifetime guarantee
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.