K-Edge Road braze-on triple chain catcher
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunction... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and longer bolts for Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs, including a radius washer with a secure mounting interface for effective performance
- Fits onto braze-on frame mounts or a clamp-on front derailleur mount
- Designed with extra length to work with triple chainring bikes down to 26 teeth
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 11 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.