K-Edge Road braze-on triple chain catcher
- ShowProduct Information A simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunction... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chainguides Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA simple precision-made component that gives valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and longer bolts for Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs, including a radius washer with a secure mounting interface for effective performance
- Fits onto braze-on frame mounts or a clamp-on front derailleur mount
- Designed with extra length to work with triple chainring bikes down to 26 teeth
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 11 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.