Kask Bambino Pro Time Trial Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When every second counts the Kask Bambino Pro time trial helmet will give you the edge you need to w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When every second counts the Kask Bambino Pro time trial helmet will give you the edge you need to win. This short tailed aero helmet can cope in windy conditions for better performance in crosswinds.
Also included is a magnetically attached visor that stays in place at high speeds. This visor helps manipulate air and direct it around the helmet for improved aero performance.
The Kask Bambino Pro is built with an in-mould construction offering better shock absorption. Adding
The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
M in moulding
The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
The innovative magnetic visor is patented by KASK and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnets’ system. The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows a continuous air flow and a great aerodynamic.
- M - 55-58 cm – 21-5/8 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 340 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 370 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078 - CPSC 1203 - AS/NZS 2063