Kask Protone Road Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kask Protone road cycling helmet offers next level aero performance. Designed for road racing th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Kask Protone road cycling helmet offers next level aero performance. Designed for road racing the Protone has been wind tunnel tested to reduce air turbulence. The large vents keep you cool but are also positioned with effective exhausts to ensure optimum through flow of air.
Kask's Octo Fit micro dial adjuster cradles further down your head and neck than many other manufacturers on the market. The helmet feels less perched on your head.
Advanced in-mould construction joins the inner cap to the outer which improves shock absorption.
Kask are the choice for Team Sky so you can be sure the Kask Protone will improve your performance, comfort and look when you're in the saddle.
Review | 9 / 10
“Highly adjustable, cool and comfortable helmet that claims impressive aerodynamics” – Road.cc
Review | 4.5 / 5
"If torn between a conventional and aero road lid, this is your answer" - Bikeradar
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to offer a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
M in moulding
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster offers improved finger grip
- Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head
- The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to offer the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- M - 52-58 cm – 20-1/2 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 215 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 250 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078 - CPSC 1203 - AS/NZS 2063
Kask Protone Road Cycling Helmet 2016 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A very good and comfortable helmet. Also beautiful design. I wanted a helmet like that
A very good and comfortable helmet. Also beautiful design. I wanted a helmet like thatClose review