Kask Vertigo 2.0 Road Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kask Vertigo 2.0 road cycling helmet is a superb all-rounder for training and racing. This stunn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Kask Vertigo 2.0 road cycling helmet is a superb all-rounder for training and racing. This stunning helmet comes with plenty of vents to keep you cool and a tough in-mould construction offering strength and shock absorption.
An up and down adjustment system lets you finely tune fit to your head shape while offering a secure rather than perched feel.
Coolmax removable and washable inner pads help to transfer moisture away from your head leaving you feeling more comfortable.
Ride safe and in style with the Kask Vertigo 2.0.
Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
M in moulding
The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
up - down
The up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- M - 48-58 cm – 18-7/8 - 22-7/8 Inches
- L - 59-62 cm – 23-3/8 - 24-1/2 Inches
- 270 gr. M Size (CE EN 1078)
- 270 gr. L Size (CE EN 1078)
CE EN 1078 - CPSC 1203 - AS/NZS 2063