Kinesis Maxlight XLT Rigid MTB Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike Rigid See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike Rigid
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Totally updated and lightened, this fork is in a class of it's own. The Maxlight XLT gives the ideal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Totally updated and lightened, this fork is in a class of it's own. The Maxlight XLT gives the ideal, lightweight alternative to suspension forks and is designed to work with modern suspension geometry frames.
We have lightened the dropouts and used an alloy steerer saving 160g over the original version.
The unique crown design and 1 1/8 inch alloy steerer make this a very durable fork, the tapered legs tune out harshness and there are canti. bosses and specially designed disc mount as standard.
Diamond Black with Silver/White decals.
- Wheel: 26 inch
- Rake: 45 degrees
- Weight: 880g
- Steerer: Alloy. 1 1/8 inch x 300mm
- Crown Height: 437mm