Kinetic InRide (Pod & HRM)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainer Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainer Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kinetic inRide is our next-generation watt meter. The system uses the new Bluetooth Smart™ commu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Kinetic inRide is our next-generation watt meter. The system uses the new Bluetooth Smart™ communication protocol found in the iPhone 4S and 5 and the iPad 3 and iPod Touch 5th generation to wirelessly pair a heart rate monitor and power sensor pod with the new Kinetic inRide iPhone App* to measure wattage with any Kinetic fluid trainer.
How It Works
Our incredibly accurate fluid trainer power curve allows precise wattage readings at exact speeds as measured indoors on a Kinetic fluid trainer. Firmware in the inRide Sensor Pod measures speed and cadence at the tire and translates that to wattage with a simple equation. That data and the heart rate data is collected and displayed on the paired iPhone. Postworkout file sharing allows you to upload training data to your favorite web site or email files to a remote coach.
All current Kinetic fluid trainers including: the Road Machine, Rock And Roll and Pro Trainer are compatible with Kinetic inRide allowing the rider to capitalize on the benefits of a wattage-based training program.
*AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE 4S, 5, iPAD 3 iPad Mini and the New iPod Touch 5th generation (NOT AN iPAD-SPECIFIC APP)
- Kinetic inRide sensor and Heart Rate Monitor pairs with Apple devices (listed above) using the Bluetooth Smart communication protocol, eliminating the need for additional dongles.
- Kinetic inRide sensor transmits power, cadence, speed and distance.
- Power data includes: Current, average and max, TSS, nPower, iFactor, mean maximal power and time-in-power zones.
- 5 different data screens allow riders to focus on wattage or heart rate.
- Personalized power and heart rate zone info based on rider lactate threshold or maximum heart rate.
- Auto-calculated wattage and HR zones show current, average, and max heart rate and total time spent in each training zone during workout.
- Calorie burn tracks energy expenditure when you configure user data including: age, weight, and height.
- Auto coast-down calibration accurately sets wattage for varying tire pressure and trainer roller tension
- Tracks lap splits
- Ride History logs results from entire workout history, organized by date in the history tab.
- Upload workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites.
- Email data in .pwx, .tcx, .csv, .gpx, or .wf files for upload and analysis.
- Music-player control screen to access library
- Kinetic inRide is only compatible with Kinetic fluid resistance trainers - backwards compatible with all current models.
- Easy installation, just stick sensor to back of resistance unit as instructed, insert plug and magnet into hole in roller, install Kinetic inRide app, configure rider data and get rolling!
- User can choose any iPhone case and bike mount system (not included with inRide).
- Kinetic inRide sensor
- Kinetic inRide Heart Rate Monitor
- Trainer roller magnet
- Kinetic inRide iPhone App (free at Apple App Store)
- 2-year warranty
- iPhone and case and bike mount not included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.