Kinetic Shallow Cone Cup Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo and Roller Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo and Roller Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Shallow Cone Cup is a solution for Trek Speed Concept frames requiring a smaller outside diamete... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Shallow Cone Cup is a solution for Trek Speed Concept frames requiring a smaller outside diameter cone cup on the drive side of the trainer than the pre-installed cone cup. While the Small Cone Cup (pre-installed on trainers manufactured after December of 2009)* will fit into the speed concept carbon frames, it does rub on the drive side. So, making a cone cup that has a smaller outside diameter fits better and prevents the carbon from getting marred.
*The small cone cup will fit the aluminum framed Speed Concept series bicycles, but we recommend using this specially-machined cone cup on carbon-series bikes. This cone cup will clear the frame flange and not mar the carbon. Use this cone cup on the drive side (side with chain) of the trainer. Replace only the drive side cone cup on the trainer. It is not necessary to replace both cone cups.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.