Kinetic Traxle Fine Thread (X12/DT Swiss/Specialized)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo and Roller Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo and Roller Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kinetic Traxle is a precision-machined replacement axle for mountain bikes that easily adapts an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Kinetic Traxle is a precision-machined replacement axle for mountain bikes that easily adapts any 12mm thru-axle system to firmly lock into trainer cone cups. Specifically engineered to work on Kinetic trainers, the system is still adaptable enough to work with most other trainer brands making it a perfect solution for bike shop fitting stations and home-use alike.
The Kinetic Traxle comes in 3 thread pitches, coarse, medium and fine, to fit most bike brands. Unlike stock thru-axles, the Kinetic Traxle has tapered heads that stand out just far enough from from the bike frame to fit into the cone cups on a Kinetic trainer.
- For fine-threaded 12mm thru-axle systems including:
- Syntace X-12
- DT SWISS (Tapered and Flat)
- Specialized thru-axles
- Specialized 142+ System
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.