Knog Blinder 4 LED Arrow USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Blinder 4 Arrow is a compact and powerful rear bike light for commuters and regular urban r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Knog Blinder 4 Arrow is a compact and powerful rear bike light for commuters and regular urban riders needing to be seen. With 44 lumen output the Arrow bike light is visible over 800m away.
This Knog Blinder rear is 100% waterproof so you can ride all Winter without damaging the internals of the light.
You get 5 brightness modes to choose from with runtimes ranging from 3 hours to 50 hours. When the Blinder Arrow does run dry simply plug into any USB port and charge.
- Powerful 44 lumen beam for enhanced rear visibility
- 100% waterproof to resist British weather
- Easy attach flexible silicon strap
- Economical battery life
Knog Blinder 4 Arrow Features
- Dimensions : 42 x 42 x 62mm
- Weight : 39g
- Industrial grade UV-resistant silicone rubber, polycarbonate housing, anodised aluminium, solid stainless steel.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- 44 lumens (LED Rating)
- Burn Time : Both front and rear last for upto 3-hours in steady mode, and up to 50-hours in eco-flash mode.
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- 100% Waterproof (IP66)
- Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash
- Surface Mount LED lights
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less attachment for handlebars and seatposts between 22-32mm
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery (via USB)
- 5 different models
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.