Knog Blinder 4 LED O USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Blinder 4 O front light is a very compact yet powerful safety light for your commute home. At j... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Blinder 4 O front light is a very compact yet powerful safety light for your commute home. At just 35g the Knog produces up to 80 lumen from its surface mounted LED’s.
There are 5 different light modes to choose from - Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2 and Eco-Flash. The flash options on the Blinder 4 are great for providing additional pulsing visibility to a main lighting system.
A silicone strap and stainless steel clip lets you attach the Blinder 4 0 in a matter of seconds to pretty much anywhere on your handlebar. The strap will fit around most standard handlebars.
Impressively, the Blinder is waterproof up to 3 metres - so it will definitely face down the heaviest rain the British weather can throw at you.
- Powerful 80 lumen visibility
- 5 brightness modes for versatile riding
- Easy attach silicone strap mounting
- Waterproof to 3m for Winter riding
- Colour: Blue
Knog Blinder 4 O Features
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- Waterproof to IP68 ie. 3 metres/10 feet underwater
- Only 35g
- Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash
- Surface Mount LED lights
- Anodised aluminium face
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less camber attachment for front bars 22-32.5mm
- Lithium polymer battery
- 80 Lumens
- Up to 5 hours constant
- Up to 50 hours eco-flash
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.