Knog Blinder Arc 640 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For serious road and trail riders, the Blinder ARC 640 is the top of the range Knog light. Beautiful... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Dimensions: 32x32x100.5mm (main light unit, excluding strap)
- Weight: 150g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and straps. Polycarbonate housing PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XP-L
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 640 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: 1. High Beam, 2. Medium Beam, 3. Low Beam, 4. Flashing Beam
- Run-time (steady): High - 1.8 hrs, Medium - 3.5 hrs, Low - 7.9 hrs
- Run-time (flash): Flashing - 17 hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Elliptical - 16° (vertical) x 24° (horizontal).
- Suitable for bar size ø22-32mm
- Lens: A high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lens gives a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate the path ahead.
- Visible to 1500+ metres
- Mode status: High / Medium / Low Beam status LED (Blue, Light-blue, Green)
- Integrated lithium ion battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ø22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ø29-35mm).
- 7 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Battery storage mode activates when light is not used for a period of time to optimise battery longevity.
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.