Knog Blinder Arc 640 USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information For serious road and trail riders, the Blinder ARC 640 is the top of the range Knog light. Beautiful... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dimensions: 32x32x100.5mm (main light unit, excluding strap)
- Weight: 150g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and straps. Polycarbonate housing PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 1 x CREE XP-L
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 640 Lumens
- 4 Light modes: 1. High Beam, 2. Medium Beam, 3. Low Beam, 4. Flashing Beam
- Run-time (steady): High - 1.8 hrs, Medium - 3.5 hrs, Low - 7.9 hrs
- Run-time (flash): Flashing - 17 hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Elliptical - 16° (vertical) x 24° (horizontal).
- Suitable for bar size ø22-32mm
- Lens: A high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lens gives a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate the path ahead.
- Visible to 1500+ metres
- Mode status: High / Medium / Low Beam status LED (Blue, Light-blue, Green)
- Integrated lithium ion battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ø22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ø29-35mm).
- 7 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Battery storage mode activates when light is not used for a period of time to optimise battery longevity.
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.