Knog Blinder Mini Niner Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Blinder MINI has three characters in the gang. "Dot" with a single powerful LED. "Niner", so cal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible over 500 metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm and 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- Charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge Type: Via integrated USB plug. Waterproof, tough and can be plugged in directly - no need for cable.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MINI has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
- Dimensions: 46x43x30mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Peak brightness: Front: 20 Lumens, Rear: 11 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Strobe Flash, 3. Fading Flash, 4. Lightning Flash, 5. Eco Flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MINI front models last 1.8-2.5 hours in Steady mode, 3.5-4 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.8 hours in Fading Flash, 3.5 hours in Lightning Flash and 10-11.5 hours in Eco Flash.
- Blinder MINI rear models last 1.8-2.2 hours in Steady mode, 3.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.2 hours in Fading Flash, 3-4.5 hours in Lightning Flash, 10.5-11 hours in Eco Flash.
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder MINI is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 20° (Dot), 90° (Niner), 120° (Chippy)
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.