Knog Blinder Mob Mr Chips USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Blinder MOB Mr CHIPS throws out a powerful 80-lumen beam that is visible over 1,000m away s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Knog Blinder MOB Mr CHIPS throws out a powerful 80-lumen beam that is visible over 1,000m away so you can ride with confidence. Ideal for commuters and those living in urban areas.
Runtimes from the compact front bike light are impressive. Depending on which of the 5 brightness modes you use, you can get up to 60 hours burn time.
You can ride year round with the Blinder MOB Mr CHIPS, in the worst conditions as it is 100% waterproof. A 120-degree beam angle gives you great side visibility which is very useful when approaching junctions and crossing.
Charge from flat with the integrated USB plug in just 5 hours.
- Strong 80-lumen beam
- 120-degree visibility for added safety
- 5 brightness modes for versatile riding
- 100% waterproof for year-round use
- Fast charging in under 5 hours
- Fitment: Interchangeable Silicone Straps SML. Bar 22-27mm, Med. Bar 27-32mm
- Modes: Constant, fast flash, organic flash 1, organic flash 2 & eco-flash
- Runtime: 4 Hrs Steady/Low & 50 Hrs Eco Flash
- Charge Time: 4-5 Hours
- Charge System: Integrated USB Plug
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 62mm
- Waterproof: IP67 Tested 100% waterproof
- Bulb Qty Type: 64 x LED
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Colour: Black / Silver
So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow.
Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate's rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the front & rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long run times and lumen output of 80 lumens at the front and 44 at the rear ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2km away, all night long.
And its secret weapon? 2 x front & 3 x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these lights between bikes with different sized seatpost and handlebars - including aero seatposts and oversize bars.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to offer maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens, Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco-Flash. Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco-Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
Lens: Use of an optic design to offer a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres. Rear light 1000+ metres
Low battery indicator
Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. Front: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm). Rear: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm) 1 x Long (32mm+)
4-5 hour charge time
Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
Battery storage mode offers the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog Blinder Mob Mr Chips USB Rechargeable Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent - love knog - could be a little brighter from the side but great fro commuting in London and long battery life compared to competition.
Excellent - love knog - could be a little brighter from the side but great fro commuting in London and long battery life compared to competition.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.