Knog Blinder Mob The Face USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information Whether you’re beating the morning crush or fitness training around the city, the Knog Blinder Mob ‘... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Whether you’re beating the morning crush or fitness training around the city, the Knog Blinder Mob ‘The Face’ will keep you safe.
Pumping out a powerful 80 lumen beam at the front (44 lumen rear), this bright bike light ensures you’re well seen not just from the road ahead, but up to at least 1.2km away.
With its focused 35° beam, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you're guaranteed to light up the path no matter where you ride, all night long. The Knog Blinder is easy to swap between bikes with different sized seatposts and handlebars (including aero posts and oversize bars) thanks to 2x front and 3x rear interchangeable straps.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to give maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens, Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 2x removable front bike light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm
- 4-5hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, The Face is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode gives the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Knog Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.