Knog Blinder Mob V Four Eyes USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information A bright urban rear light, the Knog Blinder Mob V Four Eyes is perfectly shaped to fit neatly on you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A bright urban rear light, the Knog Blinder Mob V Four Eyes is perfectly shaped to fit neatly on your seatpost. With a bright 44 lumen output with it’s focused 35 degree beam pattern this light is visible from a long way away. A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes.
Knog Blinder Mov V Four Eyes: Flash Patterns
- 5 modes
- Tough and bright
- Integrated USB plug
- 100% waterproof
- 44 lumen output
- Runtime 2 – 66 hours
A lot like The Face, but without the big metal grill. A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the 'burbs to the big smoke. Outputting 44 lumens of light at the rear this bright bike light ensures you are well seen from behind up to 1.2 kilometres away. With its focused 35° beam, reflective faceplate, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you're guaranteed to light up all night long, no matter where you ride. And its secret weapon? 3 x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap this tail light between bikes with different sized seatposts - including aero seatposts.
- Dimensions: 26x76x62mm
- Weight: 39g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to give maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: 1000+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 3x removable light straps for posts 22-32mm+
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode gives the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.